[ctt title=”Let’s break the Round Tortola Record. These are the times to beat…” tweet=”Let’s break the Round Tortola Record. These are the times to beat – http://nannycay.com/nanny-cay-challenge/” coverup=”N06O7″]
Entry fee of $250 donation to BVI charity of choice includes two night’s dockage (before and after attempt) at Nanny Cay.
Charities to benefit so far:
– BVI Humane Society, $250, Triple Jack (April 2015)
– RBVIYC Youth Sailing Programme: $250, SPOOKIE, March 2016; $250, Aiyana, March 2013
– VISAR: Aiyana, $250, March 2013
– KATS: $250, INTAC, November 2012
– BVI Humane Society: $250, Triple Jack (October 2012); $250, Soma (April 2010)
– Perpetual Trophy (on display at Peg Legs)
– Name on Trophy (plaque)
– Crew dinner at PegLegs if record broken for up to 15 crewmembers; does not include alcoholic drinks with the exception of the of champagne.)
– Large bottle of Drappier champagne
– Bragging rights!
Only realistic entrants will be accepted. To enter, contact Miles Sutherland-Pilch, General Manager, Tel: (284) 494 2512, email@example.com.
Jurakan, Melges 32, Dave West, November 2009
(Record broken November 2012)
Triple Jack, Kelsal 47, Richard Wooldridge, October 2012.
(Record broken April 2015)
Soma, Formula 40, Nils Erickson, April 2010
(Record broken October 2012)
Triple Jack, Kelsal 47, Richard Wooldridge, November 2009.
(Record broken April 2010)
A $250 donation to the BVI charity of your choice if you break the record
Dinner for record-breaker plus 1 at Peg Legs
A bottle of Drappier champagne for each record-breaker
HUGE bragging rights!
Record attempts must be self-supported
A Nanny Cay representative must ratify start and finish times
Nanny Cay reserves the right to reject the attempt for any reason and accepts no responsibility any loss, damage, or injury whatsoever!