Nanny Cay has introduced a cost-saving Dry sail Programme for the Winter 2021/2022 season November 1, 2021 to May 31, 2022. For a minimum stay of five months, storage in the boatyard includes five free haul and launches and discounted marina rates once afloat.
Boatyard storage for a 49-foot yacht including five haul and launches will cost $4,250.75 versus $8,452.50 for non-programme rates. Once afloat, the daily marina rate will be the deeply discounted seasonal 88c per foot per day vs. the $1.56 daily rate.
“This programme offers a substantial saving over our standard boatyard rates and is perfect for our sailing snowbirds that want to save money on marina rates, and zincs, when they’re not planning to use their boat for a while. Our team will ensure that the process is seamless,” said Miles Sutherland Pilch, general manager of Nanny Cay.
● Pricing: Monohulls – $17.35 /foot/month; Catamarans – $1.45 per square foot per month.
● Minimum of five months paid in advance or at first haul out.
● Five hauls & launches, free of charge throughout duration.
● For marina stays, before and after launch, seasonal daily rate of 88c per foot per day will be charged. Current rates can be seen at nannycay.com/marina/marina-rates/
● Guaranteed marina space after launch and before haul out.
● Preference given for transient days in the marina, but not guaranteed. Please book as far in advance as possible.
● Regular maintenance can take place on the boat while in the yard as it would in the water. (Please inquire regarding these policies)
● Liaise with both the marina and boatyard offices for bookings as they are separate offices.
For further information and bookings please email Sharon at firstname.lastname@example.org or here